Life is like a game. If you know the game and you know how to use your strategy surely you will be the winner! If not, sad to say but you are the loser.
Life is like a fruit tree. It is seasonal. Sometimes it is full of leaves and fruits and sometimes, not.
Life is full of challenges. It is up to you on how to handle the situation and how to face the consequences. Be brave in facing any challenges in life. God will give us challenges because HE knows we can make it.
Don't get tired in facing challenges in life because it will help us to be a better person and stronger individual. Just don't forget to call Him if you really needed Him. He is just in our side guiding us. Maybe we forgot Him that is why He gives us these challenges because He wants us to be near by Him.
Always bear in mind that there is always tomorrow… Just have FAITH!
[Note: I just want to share this to you guys... ]
As You Go Through Life ...
1. Set your own pace........When someone is pushing you, it's ok to tell them they're pushing.
2. Take nothing for granted........Watch water flow, the corn grow, the leaves blow, your neighbors mow.
3. Allow yourself time to be lazy and unproductive........Rest isn't a luxury, it's a necessity.
4. Listen to the wind blow........It carries a message of yesterday and tomorrow........And now.........Now counts.
5. Rest on your laurels........They bring comfort whatever their size, age or condition.
6. Talk slower. Talk less. Don't talk. Communication isn't measured by words.
7. Give yourself permission to be late sometimes........Life is for living, not scheduling.
8. Listen to the song of a bird........The complete song. Music and nature are gifts, but only if you are willing to receive them.
9. Slow down. God is still in heaven........You are not responsible for doing it all...yourself... right now.
10. Remember a happy, peaceful time in your past........Rest there. Each moment has a richness that takes a lifetime to savor.
11. Quit planning how you're going to use what you know, learn or possess........God's gifts just are. Be grateful and their purpose will be clear.
12. When you walk with someone, don't think about what you'll say next........Thoughts will spring up naturally if you let them.
13. Talk and play with children........It will bring out the unhurried little person inside you.
14. Create a place in your home...At your work....in your heart...where you can go for quiet and recollection. You deserve it.
15. Take time to think........Action is good and necessary, but it's fruitful only if we muse, ponder and mull.
16. Make time for play........The things you like to do. Whatever your age, your inner child needs re-creation.
17. Watch and listen to the night sky........It speaks.
18. Listen to the words you speak........Especially in prayer.
19. Learn to stand back and let others take their turn as leaders........ There will always be new opportunities for you to step out in front again.
20. Divide big jobs into little jobs........If God took six days to create the universe, can you do any better?
21. Direct your life with purposeful choices, not with speed and efficiency........The best musician is one who plays with expression and meaning, not the one who finishes first.
22. Take a day off alone........Make a retreat. You can learn from monks and hermits without becoming one.
23. Pet a furry friend........You will give and get the gift of now.
24. Work with your hands........It frees the mind.
25. Take time to wonder........Without wonder, life is merely an existence.
26. Sit in the dark........It will treat you to see and hear, taste and smell.
27. Once in awhile........Turn down the lights, The throttle, The invitations. Less really can be more.
28. Let go......Nothing is usually the hardest thing to do...but often it is the best.
29. Taste your food........God gave it to delight as well as nourish.
30. Notice the sun and the moon as they rise and set........They are remarkable for their steady pattern of movement, not their speed.
31. And as you ramble on thru life my dearest friend........Keep your eye upon the doughnut, and not upon the hole.
32. "AND SLOWLY COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS ONE AT A TIME"
For our blogmate Yanah: