Thursday, November 8, 2018

A Poem To My Guardian

You've raised me with discipline and respect,
You've taught me all things about life,
You've taught me on how to stand on my own,
You've always reminding me to be kind.
Thank you for being my guardian since I was nine,
Thank you for guiding me to right journey,
Thank you for loving me unconditionally,
Thank you for being a strict custodian,
But I know now that you're doing it for me, for us.
I will miss your unending story about people,
I will miss your hugs and kisses when I get to visit you.
Now that you're gone,
Now that you're in heaven,
Now that you're with your other half.
You're finally resting in peace.
You'll be missed, Inay Diday!
I love you so so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment

1......2............3.....


SMILEEEEE!!!!! :D